March 7, 2011 | By: Tracy

Muse-ical Inspiration = The Pretty Pretty

Alright, I'm willing to admit when I just need an excuse to post some gratuitous eye candy on my blog. Call them Muses. Call them hot arse men. Call them whatever you like. This is the way I prefer to start off my Monday.

(Fear not, my dear guy blogger buddies. I've included a little eye candy for you as well. But it's at the end, sorry you have to scroll through the muscle first.)

In case anyone forgot, here are a few of my favorite boys:
Henry Cavill

Gabriel Aubry
Jensen Ackles

Shemar Moore

Dear God, if I ever need a first responder PLEASE let it be Taylor Kinney!

Now, moving on to your suggestions!!


Not sure how in the world I managed to forget mentioning this next hottie, but thankfully several of you corrected my mistake.

Ian Somerhalder - Evil has never been so sexy!


Then we have:

Ryan Reynolds - Peoples' Sexiest Man

James Marsden
Orlando Bloom
Jared Padalecki - Ah, who cares if he's part demon & has no soul? He's hawt!

Paul Newman - This man was gorgeous THROUGHOUT his life
Brad Pitt - Legends of the Fall
Brad Pitt - Interview With the Vampire
Brad Pi...oh, okay, fine, I'll move on.


Sam Worthington

Ben Barnes
Paul Wesley
Steven McQueen - Seriously is there a NOT HOT guy on Vampire Diaries? Don't think so.
Ryan Phillipe
Hayden Christensen

Ed Burns
Patrick Nuo - His shirt is just unnecessarily goading the Cougars of the world
And last but not least for our male muses -- whether he's playing a teenage heartthrob, an eccentric pirate or a homicidal barber, this man can't help but be sexy.
Johnny Depp
For those men who've scrolled through to this point, I'll give you a little eye candy too. These are the women, that in my head, I pretend I look like sometimes.

Emilie de Ravin -- she's so naturally pretty it makes me sick
Nina Dobrev
Non-Crazy Britney Spears
Hilary Duff
Evangeline Lily

Rachelle Lefevre -- We actually look a decent bit alike, but her hair behaves much better than mine

Okay, so enough with all the pictures of pretty people for one day. I tried to represent everyone's tastes, so if I left your choice out it was solely by mistake.

Happy Monday, All!

26 witty remarks:

Christine Danek said...

Now I'm awake. Thanks. Johnny Depp, Ryan, Brad, and Orlando--so nice to wake up to.
THanks.

Melissa said...

To answer one of your questions... no, I'm pretty sure there ISN'T an unattractive guy on the Vampire Diaries. And Sam and Dean are pretty much the hottest brothers on the planet. Just saying.

Thanks for compiling all these hotties! I totally bookmarked this page so I can refer to it whenever I need inspiration...or feel like drooling.

Jacqueline Howett said...

Yeah- all terribly cute!

S.A. Larsenッ said...

Seriously, are you trying to kill me this morning!! Whoa...I'm at a lost for words. I'm breathing, well panting actually. lol

Matthew MacNish said...

Hayden Christiansen looks like he might've started using drugs.

Stina said...

And this is why you're also on C&S, girl. You and I are the ones posting all the hotties. Now I've got some names (pics) to add to my Thursday's post. You rock, girl.

Gina Ciocca said...

This is better than People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful List. It's less of a popularity contest and more actual hotness!!

Chris Phillips said...

I thought you had put a picture of me up there, but then I read the caption and it was ryan phillipe. false alarm.

Natalie Decker said...

MMMM on Jensen Ackles oh yes he is my dreamy eye candy for almost every night. Is that sad since I'm married? lol

Summer Frey said...

Hmm...can this become a regular Monday feature?? Please??? :D

Meredith said...

This post just made my day. Seriously. Yay for hot Vampire Diaries people! It's sort of ridiculous how good-looking they all are.

Kelly Polark said...

Nice selection of hotties to start a Monday!

Unknown said...

Beautiful people depress me, but I couldn't resist. Johnny Depp and Shemar Moore...they are my drugs.

Kari Marie said...

Feeling much better thank you. I may have to stop back later...

Patti said...

Now I'm awake. All great choices, especially the ones not wearing shirts.

LTM said...

Me likey this post! Yay!!! :o) eye candy for the win~ <3

Colene Murphy said...

OOh...hottness coma. Nom!

lexcade said...

best.

post.

evar.

if there's a part deux, i'd like to nominate the following:

Chris Evans
Chris Pine
Chris guy who's playing Thor
Aidan Turner

thank you for a wonderful monday present :D

Adina West said...

Oooh yeah. NICE post. Very nice.

Trisha said...

Yummy?

*picks jaw up*

Janet Johnson said...

Lots to love here! :D

Lydia Kang said...

You do look like Rachelle! Maybe they ought to get you in the next installment of Twilight??

J.L. Campbell said...

Okay, time to wipe the slobber off the keyboard!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Holy crap! Those are some HOT men! I agree with the Vampire Diaries only having hot men on there. **Drools a little** Thanks for the pics!

Kristen Callihan said...

Well, Brad really does deserve three mentions. (g) Non-crazy Britney, lolol.

Christopher said...

I'm not gay (or into necrophilia) or anything but I'd totally do Paul Newman.

Post a Comment