January 17, 2011 | By: Tracy

LOL Cats : A Writer's Journey

Warning: If you don't get, or like, the humor in LOL Cats, this probably isn't the post for you.


(Note: All pictures were found on google search and can be located on various websites, such as ICanHasCheezburger.com)


Iz always known being a writur wud be hardz . . .


We writurz has good imaginashuns . . .



But we also has teh ADHD . . .


When I gotz oldur, I lookz for job in writing. . .


And gotz a job in teh bookstorez . . .


Den teh plot bunnies strikez . . .


I tryz to write, but teh computer it breaks . . .


Iz says I'm gunna fixes it, but Iz getz distractud . . .


Iz fixes computer, dog says . . .
Iz knoe wut I'm doing, dog says . . .
Stoopid dog, I shud killz him dead. . . 


Den Iz brainstorm teh story idea. Vampirez is teh latest craze . . .


As Iz writes teh story, bad habitz formz . . .


When Iz finushed my first draft, Iz send out mah queries . . .


Den teh identity crisis hitz . . .
Iz a cat? . . .
Iz a dog? . . .
Iz a panda? . . .
Iz don't knoe who Iz is anymorz . . .



Den teh ilushins startz . . .



Getz out there, dog says. . . 
Meet teh litterarie ashents, dog says . . .
Dog not says some litterarie ashents r shady . . .


Den Iz decide to make ummends to famly for nuglecting dems. . .


Woo! I gotz a litterarie ashent . . .
Now they wantz sum changes . . .


Yay! Mah book getz published . . .
Soon, Iz will hit teh bestsullers listz . . .
And Iz will be biggur den J.K. Meowling . . .




***********

Quick thanks to everyone who stopped by for the blogfest this weekend!  For those of you I didn't get around to, I promise to try to make it by today.

To everyone else. Happy Monday!

21 witty remarks:

Stina said...

ROFL. This is too funny! I love the obedient cat one. And that gray kitten trying to fix the computer was adorable. The one who wants to edit your face cracked me up too. :D

Summer Frey said...

So cute! I love the little Jack Russell terrier puppy going to "fix the P." :)

Lydia Kang said...

That was so funny! Great thing to read on a bleary Monday Morning!

S.A. Larsenッ said...

I'm liking Fluffy but feeling like Red Bull, right now. LOL

Candyland said...

Aww! I LOVE LOLCATS!!!

Matthew MacNish said...

OMG, have you seen "cats in a record store?" Email me.

LTM said...

omg, I love love love LOLCats... This is awesome. Thanks, T~ :o)

Cynthia DiFilippo Elomaa said...

Thanks for smile.

Elena Solodow said...

I was sick all weekend. This post made me better. Thanks : )

Colene Murphy said...

AHAHAHA! OMG! I love it! Brilliant job! So many snickers...

Meredith said...

Haha, totally made me laugh! Also, I want that panda bear dog!

lexcade said...

LOL so cute! i love LOLcats and LOLdogs :)

Christopher said...

Some of those were pretty funny. Not that I'd admit it to anyone.

Melissa said...

Oh man! This is so freaking cute!!!!

Jessica Bell said...

hahahahaha!!! I love the dog replacing the P on the keyboard. LOLOL

Talli Roland said...

I love LOL Caths - particularly the one in the coffin! Thanks for the laugh!

Chris Phillips said...

I like the one where it's fixing the computer.

Janet Johnson said...

So fun! Missing the 'P' . . . *big grin*. :)

Dawn Simon said...

What adorable cats! Stina told me about this because I did a post with writing hints from my dogs.

Have a great weekend! :)

Margo Berendsen said...

This was awesome! Need to check with my cat when I need writing advice from now on!

Creepy Query Girl said...

LOL, loved this! Who can resist the cat humor? 'edit your face' bwahahaha

Post a Comment