The rules: Answer five questions, five times each. Then tag five other super awesome blogging friends.
So here goes:
Question 1 - Where were you five years ago?
1) Living in Orlando, FL
2) Broker than I am now ... though not by much
3) Stuck in the mortgage industry (career hell, I tell you!)
4) A lot more worried about what other people think of me than I am now
5) Thinking I'd have my life more figured out by now
Question 2 - Where would you like to be in five years?
1) Working as a published author (self-supporting, not necessarily rich)
3) Mother to a rug-rat or two
4) Wearing that ever-elusive size 6 I can't seem to reach
5) Queen of my own castle (see question #5.2)
Question 3 - What is on your to-do list today?
1) Send out at least 2 queries
2) Buy groceries
3) Read 10 pages of "Neverwhere" (first attempt reading Neil Gaiman)
4) Write 2K on WIP
5) Workout (uggh!)
Question 4 - What snacks do you enjoy?
1) Pizza with lots and lots of pepperoni
2) Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha (Starbucks only, please)
3) Mozzarella Sticks
4) Peanut Butter M&M's
5) Thin Mint cookies from the Girl Scouts
Question 5 - What five things would you do if you were a billionare?
1) Take a cruise to Australia
2) Buy a castle in Ireland (or build one if I can't find one I like)
3) Take in a baseball game at every Major League ballpark
5) Stalk Henry Cavill, because I *heart* him. ------------>
Now it's my turn to tag some folks.
Jessica (My beloved Allomorph)