October 6, 2010 | By: Tracy

I'm Baaaccck!



Okay, so I'm aware that I overshot my self-stated return date by about 2 1/2 weeks. (Thanks for checking, Terry)

My bad!

I totally needed the break though. It was good to get away from the whole routine (though not the writing/editing part) for a little while. Did my brain good to clear it out and focus on other non-writerly stuff for a little bit.

That being said...I totally missed you guys!!!

Alright, I know I've been out of the loop for several weeks,but did I seriously see that Snooki of the "Jersey Shore" *ahem* fame has a book deal? Is there anyone who's seen this girl with her buddies on their TV show that believes she'll be any good at writing an entertaining, well thought-out, non-melodramatic novel?? I wonder if her main character's favorite accessory will be the Bump-It.

Okay, I'm off to do some query revisions (it's about time to go down that road again)...and tomorrow I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has been up to while I was away.  So, until I get to you -- big hugs and kisses!! *Mwah*

5 witty remarks:

Terry Towery said...

Welcome back! And go Twins! :)

Tracy said...

Thanks, Terry!

Ugh, I fell asleep last night with the Twins winning and woke up to an entirely different outcome this morning. I swear, watching the Yankees win a ballgame feels like witnessing a criminal walk free. Not a good feeling at all.

Matthew MacNish said...

Missed ya! Yeah the Yankees suck. It's so not fair all the teams I love (Braves, Twins) had such awesome seasons but are now hurt, just limping into the playoffs.

Lola Sharp said...

I know, the horror! I assume she will have a writer do the writing. But it makes me want to hurl. *sigh*

Tracy said...

Matthew - Ugh, I'm sick over the Twins not having Morneau in the post season. Even sicker that their down in the series 0-2 already.

Lola - Can you imagine what it must be like to be the writer who has to let Snooki take credit for their work? Would have to be a damn good paycheck to take the sting out of that.

Post a Comment