December 23, 2010 | By: Tracy

Feliz Navidad -- I'm Outtie, Yo!



Alright you guys, I'm done blogging until the first Monday of the new year -- though I'll likely be lurking for the rest of the week (still have more of the Be Jolly blogfesters to get around to!)

In case I don't get around to you sometime in the next couple of days (and you haven't already hit the eggnog a little heavy yourself) I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a happy, happy new year. I know for some of you this is a difficult time, and I truly hope you're able to find some strength and good times even through the bad stuff!

As for me, I'm going to eat lots of food, read lots of books and send Santa Claus a reminder text message about my Christmas Wish List.

I'm really hoping he leaves me one of these under my tree.



That way, maybe in a few years time I can have my very own one of these.



But if that isn't possible at this time, I'm more than willing to settle for one of these.




Until next year, folks!!


11 witty remarks:

Candyland said...

Ha. Your Christmas wishes are mine too, lol. Have a good weekend.

lexcade said...

i would also like any of the above under my tree ;)

Merry Christmas, Tracy!

adam.purple said...

Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a healthy and happy new year!

adam.purple said...

PS, you should expect your unbreakable Red Sox ornament to arrive any day now.

Colene Murphy said...

Can I please have the money tree wish too? Put in a good word for me? Maybe through your sexy man under the tree?

Merry Christmas! Have a great time off!!

The Happy Whisk said...

Great, photos. Happy Holidays, Tracy. And thanks for being 101.

Donea Lee said...

I just tipped you to 100 (bonus points for something, right?) :) I'd love the money tree! (but would settle for sexy Santa...) And your tree below and your adorable little "reindeer" are great! Happiest Holidays to you!

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

Merry Christmas and the best year ever in 2011!

Terry Towery said...

Merry Christmas, Tracy!

Chris Phillips said...

I hope your holiday went well, Tracy. Happy New Years!

Shelley Sly said...

Have a Happy New Year, Tracy!!

Post a Comment