April 4, 2011 | By: Tracy

Play Ball

Update:  I'm going to extend my blogcation for a little bit longer. I'm in the midst of some serious re-writes on my latest WIP and with the A-Z challenge occupying most of you this month, I don't think I'll be missed too much between now and May. I'll still be popping around to say hi though. 





In lieu of my celebrating the start of the baseball season here in Baltimore, I'll be taking the week off from the blog.  I'll still be swinging around to try to catch up on everyone else's, but won't be posting anything new.

I'll be busy spending quality time with some of my favorite boys.

JJ Hardy



Brian Roberts

Jake Arrieta

and

Nick Markakis




12 witty remarks:

KM Nalle said...

Enjoy!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Yay! You go girl! My beloved A's lost the first 2 out of 3, but I'm loving the team we have this year. :-)

David P. King said...

Baseball season is up and running. I know someone who is happy. Have an enjoyable season! :)

Sara said...

Look at you guys, all the way up in first place! Take a picture of it!! :)

LTM said...

you baseball nut! Love it~ :D

Chris Phillips said...

I miss basketball season already :(

Coreene Callahan said...

Hmm...great pics! lol!! Enjoy the week!

Stina said...

Man, I think I'll start watching baseball with hotties like these. :D

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Hey, I had to pop over and say, "How 'bout those Orioles?!" 4-0 is an awesome start, girl! Yay.

Sadly, my team is 1-3. :-(

caterpillar said...

Well...what can I say...except for Enjoy, girl....:)

Anita said...

Have a great 'cation...good luck with everything. :)

J.L. Campbell said...

Hope you make lots of progress on the rewrite and have some fun too!

Post a Comment